• All visitors should have a valid return ticket and a passport valid for a minimum period of six month
• However, visa regulations and costs are subject to change
• Visa Approval is Subject to Immigration Rehman Travels is not responsible in case of Visa is rejected / Delayed, visa fee is Non Refundable in any case.
• Over staying in Singapor your visa will result in fines and detentions.
• The Embassy/ Immigration of Singapore recommend all their eligible applicants to strictly follow the Rules and Regulations in order to avoid any delay. Since the visa policy is being monitored by the Singapore authorities, therefore, the instructions provided by the Embassy are subject to change without any prior notification.
Visa Requirments for Official & Diplomatic Passport holder.
• Note Verbal of older dates will not be accepted
• The Purpose of Entry should be mentioned on the note verbal and the VISA FORM (Incomplete
• Applications will NOT be entertained) FOR DIPLOMATIC MISSIONS, UN AGENCIES & INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS IN ISLAMABAD
• Note Verbal from the concerned Mission/ Office is compulsory.
Singapore is known as Lion City. An extremely beautiful Island located in Southeast Asia, It lies one degree (137 km) north of the equator, at the southern tip of peninsular Malaysia, with Indonesia's Riau Islands to the south. Top beautiful sights of Singapore are Hawker food, Gardens by the bay, National Gallery Singapore, Singapore zoo, National Museum of Singapore, Singapore Botanic Gardens & Night Safari Singapore.