Country Visa Requirements
Last 6 (six) months bank statement.
Application on business letter-head specifying reason for visiting Indonesia.
National Tax Number (NTN).
Return air ticket.
CNIC Photo Copy.
Business documents (in case of businessman).
Two photocopies of passport.
Police character certificate
Terms & Condition.
• Visa fee once deposited shall NOT BE refunded in case of visa application is rejected/denied by the authorities in Indonesia.
• All visitors should have a valid return ticket and a passport valid for a minimum period of six month
• However, visa regulations and costs are subject to change
• Visa Approval is Subject to Immigration Rehman Travels is not responsible in case of Visa is rejected / Delayed, visa fee is Non Refundable in any case.
• Over staying in Indonesia your visa will result in fines and detentions.
• The Embassy/ Immigration of Indonesia recommend all their eligible applicants to strictly follow the Rules and Regulations in order to avoid any delay. Since the visa policy is being monitored by the Indonesia authorities, therefore, the instructions provided by the Embassy are subject to change without any prior notification.
VISA FOR INDONESIA:
Indonesia offers visa free entry for a number of countries and in addition Indonesia also has the visa on arrival facility for certain nationalities. Visitors from all other countries have to obtain visa from the Indonesian Embassy in their respective countries. Pakistan nationals require visa prior to departure for Indonesia.